Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shoeless Joe Ryan Week 32

Hey guys,

So to start off with we had transfers this week. Elder Holzer and my area got split in half and we each took a half. So that means we both got a new companion. My new companion is Elder Kohli. I told you before that we were living just a few blocks away from Yankee Stadium well I had to move to a different apartment because ours wasn't big enough. So we took over a Sister's apartment up by the church. So I am pretty far from where I was before. I was not very happy to have to pack up my stuff again though.

So we will see how long these dress shoes last. You could start looking to find some Adidas Supernova size 9.5 running shoes though. If you look you should be able to find some older models for fairly cheap.

That is great that Spencer got clearance from the doctor. I can't wait for him to be able to get his papers in! That will be so cool! I love hearing that all of you are doing great as well.

I am doing fine here and have to go now I will try and be a little better about writing as well... haha

Love ya,
Elder Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment