Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Week 22

From:Ryan Fuller (ryan.fuller@myldsmail.net)You moved this message to its current location.
Sent:Wed 12/26/12 5:09 PM
To: BLAIR W FULLER (bwkjfuller@msn.com)
Howdy,

It was great to see and talk with all of you yesterday! I wish things would have worked out better so that I could have talked with Bryce and Crystal and Rob and Staci. I bet things will be better on Mother's Day, things will be a little less chaotic. We had such a wonderful day yesterday. We stayed at the Skankey's for a while longer then went to the Pineda's (they are also from the second ward). We had dinner there, Staci would be jealous, we had authentic home-made papoosa's (spelling?). They were SOOO good! We then went over to the Oliva's house and had dessert and played some games. It didn't feel like Christmas at all though! In fact there were multiple times where I forgot that it was Christmas haha. Thanks again for everything that you guys sent! I loved it all!

This week went by so fast, I have no idea where it even went. We didn't do anything on Friday because we all got together for a mission wide Christmas Party. We didn't do anything on Monday because we had district meeting and then we helped pass out Christmas Cards for the Ward.

So it started snowing pretty good today so we will see how much we get out of it. If there is a substantial amount all of the towns will close down and we won't be able to go do anything... Hopefully that won't happen. These darn New Yorkers can't handle their snow! hahaha I talked to a guy the other day who lives almost at the top of a "mountain" and he says it gets really bad by his house. He says they usually get 4 or 5 inches of snow a few times during the winter. haha I was almost in hysterics.

Well I really don't know what else to say so I'll just get some pictures sent off to you. I hope you guys have a great week and a Happy New Year! :) Don't party too hard! haha

Have a good one,
Elder Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment