Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bronx Cheers Week 27


Hey Family,

I just want to send you my greetings from the Bronx!!!! haha I did get transferred and I will be serving in the Kingsbridge Ward in the Bronx. I don't know exactly where the area covers yet but I will let you know more next week. I do know that Yankee Stadium is in my area though. I am super excited to get to see more of New York finally. I am sad that I have to leave so many good friends here in this area though. It was hard to say goodbye to everyone and I am pretty sure I have somehow doubled what I came to the mission with. It took me three tries to pack everything. My new companion is Elder Holzer. He served up here with me for my first two cycles. He is a really good missionary and super obedient which I am REALLY looking forward to. I am also looking forward to the cultural diversity there. Most everybody here is Caucasian but down there Caucasians are the minority. I guess there are a lot of Jamaicans, Puerto Ricans, and Cubans. It will be exciting. :)

That sounds like some really crazy weather! Things here were better than last week (not as cold) and certainly better than what you guys got. It has just been overcast and kind of rainy again. That is awesome that Cam got his call. Tell him congrats for me. San Fernando will be pretty nice! I know Pierre is in California as well I want to say that mission but that is probably not right. It would be cool if they got to serve together though! Is Cam just English speaking? Well my time is short this week but I will write you more next week and let you know all about my new area.

Take care.

Love,
Elder Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment