Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First of December Week 19

From:Ryan Fuller (ryan.fuller@myldsmail.net)You moved this message to its current location.
Sent:Wed 12/05/12 2:29 PM
To: BLAIR W FULLER (bwkjfuller@msn.com)
Hey guys!

That is quite the crazy story! You will have to let me know if they find anything out about Dad. At least it wasn't something too severe. Hopefully they can find out something that it might have been. That is sad to hear that Crystal's Grandpa died. Is she and her family doing ok? You will have to keep me updated each week on the baby now that it is getting close to her having it. That is exciting for Bryce to finally be a dad and I'm sure even more so for Crystal to be a mom! I am sad to hear that Tiffany died as well. She was a really sweet girl. I actually had seminary with her one year so I talked with her quite a few times. Is Brian doing alright? Have you heard anything about him? I know he is on a mission right now.

That is awesome that Kramer is doing so well! I know he went to the Nike regionals did he not make it to Nike Nationals? If you see him tell him I am proud of him and am missing seeing him running.

Hopefully Bryce and Crystal and Staci and Rob can find houses. Is there a reason behind Staci and Rob wanting a house vs. the apartment they are in now? I saw the pictures that Aly took when she was in Utah and I could see that Mikey had grown quite a bit! I told my lil' shweet pea that he couldn't grow one inch while I was gone! At least I know that he will NEVER be taller than me and that he will always be my little brother! :) haha How is he liking 9th grade now? Is he getting excited for Christmas break? As far as me calling on Christmas I have no clue as to what is going to happen because we have transfers on the 19th. So as far as I know I could be in a completely new area with a completely new companion by Christmas. I won't find out that I am getting transferred until like a day or two before so I will have to let you know a little later what will be happening. I got the Christmas package on Monday. I really liked all of the treats and I am trying to exercise a little self control to open the presents on Christmas. (it is really hard with no one to tell you that you have to wait, I know why Grandpa Clair always opens his early now haha) I am really enjoying the present each day Momma D. I love the idea and the scriptures are really clever. My companions and I love trying to guess what the present will be from the scripture.

We had quite the crazy week this week. On Friday last week I got to experience a lot of firsts. I mowed a lawn with a ride on John Deere mower for the first time. That was pretty fun and I want to invest in one when I get home haha. I mowed a lawn in a white shirt and tie for the first time. I also mowed a lawn for the first time while it was snowing. Our investigator Maria really needed her lawn mowed and leaves picked up so we did that before our lesson with her that day.
It wasn't snowing a lot so it was fine but there was still just enough to say that it was snowing haha. On Saturday we held a zone conference for the missionary prep class that the stake holds. It was a great experience for the kids to interact with us and to see a little of what its like to be a missionary. (haha I just realized I called them kids apparently I think I am so experienced now that I have been out for a little over 4 months). On Monday we held our actual zone conference and we got to hear from Paul Johnson of the 1st Quorum of the Seventy. It was really good he talked a lot about being personally converted and I learned a ton.

I'll send some pictures today but you guys have a great week! Hopefully Dad gets feeling better and Crystal's family and the Howell family will be comforted. Talk to you next week.

Love Elder Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment