Saturday, September 21, 2013

Easter Week 35

Hey guys!

So we had a great Easter here! It was a lot of fun and I have never had Easter mean so much to me before in my life! It really is such a wonderful thing! Tell the boys that the Easter Bunny didn't stop here either! haha

That is crazy that Mike has his permit now! I sure am glad that I am not there having to share a road with him! haha That is funny that the drivers seat has switched from one extreme to the other. I used to put it all the way back and mom would get mad and now Mike has to put it all the way forward and Mom probably still gets mad! :P haha I can't believe he is old enough to be driving now. So things are still going well here and we are actually going to the Bronx Zoo today. It has finally started to warm up the last week and a half. It got up to the low 50's over the weekend. So the zone decided to go to the zoo together before transfers in 2 more weeks. I can't wait for conference either! it will be so much fun there is a TON that they will be announcing this time. It will be crazy to hear the number of missionaries out in the world too! So I would like some of the Bear creek soups or mac and cheese anything that is kind of a prepared meal like that. I will email you more next week! I love you guys and have fun watching conference!

Love Elder Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment