Saturday, September 21, 2013

Men or Mice Week 49

Hey guys!
So I had a great 4th of July as well. All 7 of the missionaries in our district went to an investigators house and we stayed there pretty much all afternoon. They fed us dinner and we sat around and played games. It was a lot of fun. That poopy puppy firework sounds pretty funny. haha We were actually able to get on the roof of our 7 story apartment building and we got to see some fireworks. Everything here is illegal so it was funny to see how many people were lighting fireworks off. We could also see all the way to Manhattan and we could see the Empire State building all lit up red, white, and blue. I will have to send pictures soon. My computer is kicking me off and I don't know if ill be able to email more. I am training another new missionary. This one is from the Phillipines and the only English he knows is what he learned in 6 weeks in the MTC. It will be very interesting training him. We have caught 8 mice now and I think we are just about done. Thanks for everything. I don't think I still need the stuff for the gym. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment